[sr-dev] [kamailio] presence - match sip uris using alternative function (#94)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 23 22:40:45 CET 2015

@juha-h - because the comparison is done on different URIs (sender, target, contact), I am not sure that would be easy to canonise in config.

Looking at the patch I think it is in the right direction to get this sorted out according to RFC but also for other cases if needed.

Now is case sensitive, perhaps the default should be made to use the internal uri comparison functions.

The patch makes it easy to decide on what kind of comparison to do. There will be no side effect on performances if we go for uri comparison function or allow other options via mod param.

@lazedo - can you make the patch for the docs of the module to reflect the new parameter? I am considering to merge at some point, followed by adding the option for RFC uri comparison, eventually making that default option.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/94#issuecomment-75640451