[sr-dev] [kamailio] registrar - additional features (#91)

lazedo notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 19 21:16:22 CET 2015

there are two params
match_flags as you proposed
1 - callid
2 - received
3 - contact

the registered() function check that flag, checks the values in xavp_cfg
and assigns the value to a temp vars, that are then compared against the
value in the record.

match_return_flags controls if the record xavp is added to the transaction.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
notifications at github.com> wrote:

> I don't see any new parameter to registered(...) function. Do I miss
> something?
>
> Perhaps I can change (sometime during next days) the current call-id
> matching to using a new flags param to registered() function and xavp. Then
> you can add from there what you need extra.

> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/91#issuecomment-75126660>.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/91#issuecomment-75127402