[sr-dev] pull request for mohqueue

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:41:14 CET 2015

Daniel,

I looked over the changes and they are minor, mostly cosmetic and not
functional.  My present code has progressed beyond this point so it would
take me more time than I'm willing to invest to merge these changes back in
and verify them.  I assume Ollie tested them for accuracy and
functionality, so if you feel there is no risk you can merge them in to the
current master.

Thanks,
Bob