[sr-dev] [kamailio] search_boundary() fails for binary content like SIP-I or SIP-T if in multipart mode (#83)

jamesabravo notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 12 13:45:47 CET 2015

I've been playing about with SIP-T and the sipt module and it looks like search_boundary() in parser/parse_body.c fails for binary content like SIP-I or SIP-T if the content is split in multipart mode as in the case of a INVITE which contains SDP content and ISUP (binary) content.

I commented out the following lines in search_boundary() and it seems to work ok now

//	/* go to the next line */
//	while ((c < buf_end) && (*c != '\n')) c++;

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/83