[sr-dev] [kamailio] dialplan: using $(avp("key")[*]) on match/subst rules (#18)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 12 10:27:43 CET 2015

It still changes the expected behaviour and somehow adds unnecessary complexity as I expect one wants a variant, not the both at the same time.

Perhaps the best is to have another index notation for this case, like:
```
```
or
```
```

The parser function of the index needs to be extended, but that should be easy. Then there are not many pvs using '*' index, thus would not be hard to propagate.

To decide: what to return in case of using the new index in print function (e.g., xlog) -- I would say the first value. CSV is available with '*'.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/18#issuecomment-74041098