[sr-dev] git:lazedo/4.2:acc6fd0b: presence : add min_expires_action parameter

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Wed Feb 11 20:50:45 CET 2015

well, its a new feature that mitigates problems ocurring with some UAs on 4.2.

we had something close to this in our kamailio repo but it wasn't commited when we initially commited the kazoo module.

we are now rolling kamailio-4.2 to our customers/community and found these issues.

in our repo we just added a min_expires and enforced it.

btw, it was cherry-picked to private branch lazedo/4.2 not 4.2

does that help ?