[sr-dev] [kamailio] nathelper: contact_only option (#31)

Victor Seva notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 9 11:07:38 CET 2015

The rebase just removed the comments here. @miconda I think this works for us because we send the messages through our lb and the contact has the received parameter included so lb sends the message to the proper IP with the proper contact info.

But I'm kind of stuck here, what should be do here in order to get contact and received from usrloc and build the proper message in nathelper?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/31#issuecomment-73484102