[sr-dev] Security vulnerability handling

Javi Gallart jgallart at systemonenoc.com
Thu Feb 5 16:04:24 CET 2015

Hello

in the operators/carriers world, the 302 messages might be coming from
equipments beyond the immediate trusted endpoint. This one might can
just relay the reponse without processing it, there are really broken
systems out there. So I agree with Olle in dealing these issues in a
specific way. I was hesitant to raise the issue in a public list; but at
the same time I thought it was a good idea to make everybody aware of a
potential risk. Having a specific group devoted to security issues looks
like the way to go. I am happy to help with testing or any other thing.

Regards

Javi