[sr-dev] RTPEngine - No support for kernel packet forwarding available

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:17:09 CET 2015

For the moment the message appears when a webrtc caller (using chrome
v40.0.2214.94 64-bit) dials voicemail service which is running on a legacy
sip server. The RTPEngine converts media from SAVPF to AVP for this audio
only call.

There may be other scenarios, since this is not the first time i see this
message. I will update here when i encounter those scenarios again.

Thank you.