[sr-dev] Section ID for pseudovariables

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:57:25 CET 2015

Hello,

pseudo-variables are documented in the wiki, some readme files mention
those exported by the respective modules, but the main place for pv is
in the wiki. PV cookbook wiki page is not generated from xml docbooks,
it is maintained directly there.

Otherwise, adding any id in the xml docbook is good for getting
permanent links with that id jumping directly to the section. Using v
for variables is ok.