[sr-dev] Fwd: git:master:7225ab2c: Merge pull request #68 from linuxmaniac/vseva/corex_doc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:56:50 CET 2015

I think we can live with that, otherwise pull requests on github will
become not very handy to merge.

What is the important when accepting a pull request is that the commit
message itself is formatted -- it appears after the line with 'Merge
pull request #...'

I guess approaching the github to ask moving the 'Merge ...' at the end
won't be successful, other projects probably likes it, being there for
some time.