[sr-dev] [kamailio] tcpops: implement event_route for unexpectedly closed tcp connections (#454)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 30 10:39:56 CET 2015

Many thanks for this contribution, it was on a to-do list for quite some time. I will look over the patch and merge it if all ok.

One question for now -- given your details that the event route is executed on tcp connection kill or time out, I guess those were some examples and the event route is also executed if the client closes the connection (e.g., it goes offline/closing the sip application), isn't it?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/454#issuecomment-167967599