[sr-dev] [kamailio] auth_radius: support for not appending realm to the username passed to RADIUS (#456)

Phil Lavin notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 29 13:46:53 CET 2015

- Implement append_realm_to_username parameter in auth_radius which allows
  the unmolested digest username to be passed to RADIUS in the User-Name
  attribute. This is required for some RADIUS implementations.

Apologies if this doesn't belong in the 4.3 branch - this is what the commit is based off and tested on. Let me know if I should move it elsewhere...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/456

-- Commit Summary --

  * auth_radius: support for not appending realm to the username passed to RADIUS

-- File Changes --

    M modules/auth_radius/authrad_mod.c (12)
    M modules/auth_radius/authrad_mod.h (1)
    M modules/auth_radius/doc/auth_radius.xml (5)
    M modules/auth_radius/doc/auth_radius_admin.xml (17)
    M modules/auth_radius/sterman.c (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/456.patch
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/456.diff