[sr-dev] [kamailio] nathelper: set_contact_alias is not applied (#445)

Olle E. Johansson notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 16 10:57:49 CET 2015

I send in a contact that is a 10.10.x.x address - clearly not the same as $si that is in 192.168.40.x (also tested on public IP for server) - and both functions return true, indicating no failure. The outbound message keeps the same contact as the inbound message.

If I run msg_apply_changes() the alias is added to the contact for the outbound message as it should be.

Very simple configuration, receiving message, running set_contact_alias() and then issuing t_relay().

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/445#issuecomment-165052699