[sr-dev] Migarting Opensips to Kamailio

yasir ay yasiray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:55:26 CET 2015

Hi,

Dec 16 14:22:51 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Kamailio
(OpenSER) - the Open Source SIP Server...
Dec 16 14:22:51 localhost.localdomain kamailio[30289]: Kamailio not yet
configured. Edit /etc/default/kamailio first.
Dec 16 14:22:51 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: PID file
/var/run/kamailio.pid not readable (yet?) after start.
Dec 16 14:22:51 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB:
Kamailio (OpenSER) - the Open Source SIP Server.
Dec 16 14:22:51 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Unit kamailio.service
entered failed state.

How to solve this issue please help me

http://about.me/mhdyas