[sr-dev] RFC: Renaming dialog_ng to ims_dialog

Richard Good richard.good at smilecoms.com
Tue Dec 15 20:50:49 CET 2015

Hi Daniel

As you mentioned the original reason for this module was not IMS but rather
to support some new features,  in particular forking.  It is not
particularly specific to IMS.

Unfortunately we have not managed to merge with the normal dialog module as
we had originally intended.

I do hope at some point we manage to merge the two modules so each can
benefit for the others fixes but think it will be quite an endeavour.

Having said this I have no issue with renaming the module or explicitly
explaining in the documentation if it is causing any confusion.

Let's see if the other IMS devs agree.

Regards
Richard.

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>