[sr-dev] [kamailio] If we print out $fu, $fU & $fd on onsend_route, it prints out incorrect values. (#430)

os11k notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 4 13:06:19 CET 2015

Hi,

When I'm trying to update $ru, $fu & $fd in Kamailio conf:
$rU = "1000";
$fu = "sip:something at mydomain.com";
$fd = "newdomain.com";

And later I'm trying to print out $rU, $fu, $fU & $fd in onsend_route:

        xlog("ALERT: From URI $fu \n");
        xlog("ALERT: From domain $fd \n");
        xlog("ALERT: From user $fU \n");
        xlog("ALERT: Request user $rU \n");

Kamailio 4.3.3 prints out following:
ALERT: From URI sip:2000 at some_ip
ALERT: From domain some_ip
ALERT: From user 2000
ALERT: Request user 1000

But I believe it should:

ALERT: From URI sip:something at mydomain.com
ALERT: From domain mydomain.com
ALERT: From user something
ALERT: Request user 1000

I'm using default Kamailio config with minor changes, you can check it in attachment.

Thank you!
[kamailio.txt](https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/files/51994/kamailio.txt)

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/430