[sr-dev] Kamailio crash on CANCEL/487

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 27 16:00:59 CEST 2015

On 08/27/2015 09:48 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> No, it is triggered by getting the $ci, but it doesn't get further than
> parsing the headers for searching the Call-ID.

I wonder; could it be caused by a malformed header or header value
immediately preceding the Call-ID in the msg buffer?

> I just pushed a patch in master branch with some safety operations in
> this particular case. Still not clear why it happened, this patch is
> just trying to recover, rather than crash. Ultimately, it can still
> crash if the memory is completely corrupted -- not the case of your
> report where the mem chunk structure is ok.

Thank you for that! Anything helps. It's really appreciated.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)