[sr-dev] RTPEngine - REDIS Plugin

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 25 15:48:33 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

Just wanted to let you know that the rtpengine-redis-plugin should now
work with the latest RTPengine. If you like to give it a try and test
it, feel invited to do so. You find the sources here:
https://github.com/ngvoice/rtpengine-redis-plugin
Right now we tested it roughly for our use cases. If you run into some
bugs or other problems, feel free to open an issue on that project.

Regards,
Paul