[sr-dev] [kamailio] kamctl ul show/xmlrpc ul.lookup not find valid AOR (Kamailio v4.3.1) (#264)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 24 12:22:13 CEST 2015

Hello, thanks for reminding, they are really useful, especially in holidays season.

A short update: somehow made my mind on how to fix it, by propagating the case_sensitive from registrar to the core, and check it from there in usrloc module. My concern is that other places might need this (e.g., presence), but for now I will do a fix for usrloc, then review and decide what to be done overall.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/264#issuecomment-134131870