[sr-dev] [kamailio] can we change database primary keys from serial int to uuid (#274)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 7 14:41:14 CEST 2015

First, this kind of debate is not appropriate for tracker, it is a discussion for mailing lists. Here we track bugs or request for feature, not using it as a forum.

Column id is not used internally in most of the modules, but some do and I guess they need int. usrloc doesn't use it. On the other hand, mysql has the option to set the initial and increment value, so if you can set to add 10 instead of 1 and each server start with a different value between 1 and 10.

For further discussions, use mailing list. Going to close here.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/274#issuecomment-128690527