[sr-dev] RLS Notify sent to wrong transport

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:33:36 CEST 2015

Hello,

can you look at SIP trace and see what is the Contact address of the
subscription? You can use ngrep to sniff on port 5060 (for tcp) on
kamailio server.

Also, are you using and routing enforcement for NOTIFY (e.g., you have a
chain of proxies or use event_route[tm:local-request] with force send
socket)?

Having the parameters for presence, rls and pua modules might be helpful
to spot what is wrong.