[sr-dev] [kamailio] Added implementation for force_send_interface to also support IPv6. (#142)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 27 16:43:36 CEST 2015

Please prefix the first line of the commit message with the name of the component that is affected by the patch. See the guidelines at:

  * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/git-commit-guidelines#commit_message

It will be easier to track what components are affected in the changelog as well as easier to spot and react timely by the developer in charge of the component.

In this case is rtpengine and @rfuchs should review the patches.

>From my point of view they are fixes, given that only ipv4 was supported, so that needs to work for ipv6 as well, so they can be merged in master.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/142#issuecomment-96680944