[sr-dev] ASYNC module - CPU load

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 20 11:24:36 CEST 2015

I encountered the identical condition inside VirtualBox and remarked upon it to the list previously. This is why I had to revert to rtimer + mqueue + tm_suspend/continue manual approaches.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.