[sr-dev] [kamailio] Anyone thinking about adding JWT (JSON Web Token) support to Kamailio (#29)

mading087 notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 16 16:43:05 CEST 2015

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try my best. Have to go through internal
review process to get anything published. Just in case I cannot get this
out in time, we can try the next release. This module will be constantly
changed when we start to get feedback from field trials.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:06 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
notifications at github.com> wrote:

> A short note to say that development for 4.3 will be frozen on April 22,
> next week Wednesday. If you want to get the module in the next major
> version, make a pull request by that time. Once the code is reviewed and is
> clean, you will get developer access to maintain the module.

> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/29#issuecomment-93685573>.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/29#issuecomment-93751931