[sr-dev] acc, dialog: dialog duration for timed-out dialogs change

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:56:56 CEST 2015

Hello,

if I understood right, you want the calls that are cut after 30sec (or
so) because the ACK was not routed to be stored with duration 0, right?
If yes, then it should be made configurable via module parameter, with
default of what was so far, because those calls also cost money in most
of the cases, being answered.

As an extra note, I don't see a reason declare and to give the old state
as a string, should be given as the associated integer ID (e.g.,
DLG_STATE_CONFIRMED) and compare params->dlg_data casting to unsigned int.

On 16/04/15 11:51, Lucian Balaceanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose a patch in which the dialog duration displayed
> in the cdrs is:
>     /0 -> timed-out not acknowledged dialogs
>     duration from creation to timeout -> timed-out acknowledged dialogs
> /
> I am still testing the solution for the master branch while tests pass
> on a previous version.
> Any comments on the code? (I am not particularly proud of the string
> defines in the dlg_cb.h, but am unsure where to include some const
> variable accessible to both acc and dialog to pass as calback param
> for dialog expiration)
>
> Thank you,
> Lucian Balaceanu

Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015