[sr-dev] [kamailio] dialog: run both DLGCB_TERMINATED and DLGCB_TERMINATED_CONFIRMED callbacks for local BYE (265dc95)

mikomarrache notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 15 20:28:33 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

If I understand correctly, for cases where a dialog timeout occurs and send_bye=1, you rely on the DLGCB_TERMINATED_CONFIRMED (cdr_on_end_confirmed) to write the CDR? Therefore, the DLGCB_EXPIRED (cdr_on_expired) callback is not executed in such case?

In any case, this change produces a warning in the ACC module (see acc_cdr.c line 297). I think the level should be DEBUG?

Also, I tested and the CDR is now written in this case.

Thanks,
Mickael

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/265dc95aac8eb4b5cee7992dde55ff08c92a7ac5#commitcomment-10742326