[sr-dev] usrloc and db only mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:00:47 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 14/04/15 11:36, Victor Seva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We were talking about the get_all_db_ucontacts function some weeks ago
> on IRC. I finally had
> sometime to think about that.
>
> On 03/27/2015 04:34 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> - keepalive - right now is set to 1 if nat bflag is set. Optimization to
>> get the records for nat keepalive (and partitioning of them) to follow
> Is something like this[0] what you had in mind? No idea how is suppose
> to partition the
> query ( limit offset ??)
>
> [0]
> https://github.com/linuxmaniac/kamailio/commit/d3b4ae71911239b69bd8c3f2bae4cfbc820fa4c5
>
> PS: Not tested

yes, something like that.

I haven't checked the code, but if the flags for filter were 0, all
records were returned, isn't it? To cover the case of ping all contacts.

Then, just to keep it in mind, the partitioning of the records is not
covered - I can take care of it later.

Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015