[sr-dev] [kamailio] srv_query () function (#119)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 2 09:10:51 CEST 2015

This is targeting usage in config, in addition to dns_query() from same ipops module and could be useful indeed. Maybe srv_query() can be enhanced to specify (e.g., via a parameter) what to return - the first entry (only one) or all entries. I find all entries useful, as there can be a loop in config to check all of them and see what is supported on the other side.

I think the sorting needs to be fixed according to rfc on priority.

Merging should not be done automatically here -- I can do it manually, because:

  * commit messages are not reflecting what is inside the patches
  * indentation style must match the rest of the code in the module

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/119#issuecomment-88783503