[sr-dev] Customize Encryption Algorithm in TLS

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:11:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have downloaded and unzipped kamailio package available online. I want to
know about TLS module, My question is that where is the encryption module
located in TLS module ?? Is it in some .c file of TLS module or does TLS
module use AES encryption available in LINUX or UNIX systems??
This question arises because I want to customize AES algorithm ?? Can it be
done in TLS module or not ??

Regards,
Aawaise