[sr-dev] git:master: tm: use advertised addr/ port if set for socket in rm rpc uac commands

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Sep 28 20:21:55 CEST 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Yes, it was a bug, so it can be backported if you tested and all ok,
> then you can backport (or I will do it, once I get back to a computer
> with sources) -- you have to backport the patch to the core as well, as
> I added a helper function that could be use in some other parts of code.

i tested and the patched worked so i went and cherry picked the commits
to 4.1.

while testing, i noticed that if From URI already has tag attached to
it, the whole header gets surrounded by <>, which does not seem right to
me.

here is an example of the resulting subscribe when From header in the
input looks like: