[sr-dev] Planning Kamailio v4.1.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:45:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

a note to say that anyone needing to push patches to branch 4.1 after
12:00 GMT should send an email to sr-dev before, not to break 4.1.6
release building process. Once the announcement is made on mailing list,
the patches can go again directly to the branch.

On 17/09/14 09:36, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a reminder about packaging 4.1.6 -- it will be done tomorrow.
> Therefore if you are aware of patches to be backported or issues to be
> fixed, report them to sr-dev.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 12/09/14 10:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am considering releasing minor version 4.1.6 next Wednesday or
>> Thursday, give there is a while from the latest patch release. Also,
>> I will target to release v4.0.7 shortly after.
>>
>> As usual, report any issue not yet announced on sr-dev or bug tracker
>> as well as send a reminder if it is any that didn't get any
>> attentions lately.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com