[sr-dev] Reqd. help on Corex (Obfuscate) - Kamailio 4.2.x

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:14:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

the corex has a function to tell if the message is received by kamailio
or sent out:

- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/corex.html#idp29928

If you interconnect with other servers/gateways when you don't what to
do special encoding, then you need to test src ip or look ar r-uri/dst uri.

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany