[sr-dev] Reqd. help on Corex (Obfuscate) - Kamailio 4.2.x

Rahul MathuR rahul.ultimate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:09:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

I was going through the new features and stumbled upon this new one -
developed by Mohd. Shahzad Shafi.
As already mentioned on the wiki about this module, I intend to use it for
my custom security layer between UACs and SIP Proxy (Kamailio) but the
issue is - the custom security layer (encryption/decryption code) is
written in C and should precisely be applied for the messages between UAC
and Proxy.

Is there a way I can achieve this using Corex module since it does
intercept the network I/O messages ?

Any help here would be really appreciated.

--
Warm Regds.
MathuRahul