[sr-dev] kazoo module updates & documentation

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Sat Sep 13 20:06:24 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

thank you for looking into this.
changes are now merged.
Thanks
________________________________
From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla [miconda at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:55 AM
To: Luis Azedo; Kamailio (SER) - Development Mailing List; Waite, Hugh; Peter Dunkley
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] kazoo module updates & documentation

Hello,

ok, so I got back into the db_text code (as much as I wanted not to :-) ) and now it's clearer what's all about. There are practically two result structures, one intermediary built internally by db_text and from it, one built for the use in modules. I thought it is about a single structure that has now to be moved somewhere else.

But with db_text, the first was in connection, the second was in db_res, so a new query would reset the intermediary one from connection. It makes sense to have both in one place, otherwise indeed can end up in issues with a new query before processing current result.

You can go ahead and merge the patch.

Regarding DB_CAP_FETCH is set in lib/srdb1 for the modules that export the fetch result function.

Thanks,
Daniel