[sr-dev] git:lazedo/kazoo: proposed change for dbtext query results.

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Sat Sep 13 14:34:35 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

thank you for the comments, note taken and hope to do better in the future.

I was under the impression that the timer proc would fork the execution of the callback and that would explain the reuse of the connection on different instances of the same callback if the execution took some time to complete.