[sr-dev] new module tsilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:50:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

the patch to registrar module looks ok, so you can push it as well.

Also the patch to tm seems to touch only a bit existing code, respectively:
- export add_uac()  function - remove its static constraints and adding
the prototype to a header file
- keep branch route id in a new field to be used for executing the
branch_route for new branches added later

Then it is the new function you added, but it doesn't affect the
existing code.

Assuming I got the tm patch right, then it is safe to be pushed as well,
with some remarks: the copyright at the top of new added files seems to
be taken from other existing files, giving the right to someone else
than you, also for an old year. You have to update that and also for the
tm code, license for new contributions has to be bsd.