[sr-dev] new module tsilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:22:54 CEST 2014

Hi Federico,

thanks for this contribution! We will grant you write access to the git
repository to push and maintain your new module.

I will review the patches for registrar and tm modules. For sake of
everyone having a chance to look at them, can you send the patches to
this mailing list?

On 10/09/14 07:36, Federico Cabiddu wrote:
> Hi all Kamailio developers,
> I would like to propose a new module that I've written recently, the
> tsilo module where tsilo stands for "transaction silo" (thanks Daniel
> for suggesting the name). The module provides the ability to add
> branches to a transaction that has already been relayed and still
> hasn't got a final response. It achieves it by storing in an internal
> table a list of transactions per r-uri.
>
> The scenarios for which this functionality has been originally though
> are those in which a user's device is usually not registered on
> kamailio but, in case of incoming invite, can be "waken up" (and so
> trigger its registration) by means of mechanisms other than SIP;
> typically scenarios involving APN, GCM or other push mechanisms.
>
> The module exposes 3 functions to configuration script:
>
> - t_store(): store the current transaction
> - t_append(domain, ruri): append branches to all the transactions
> existing for "ruri" looking up new contacts in "domain" table
> - t_append_to(tindex, tlabel, domain): append branches to transaction
> identified by tindex and tlabel looking up new contacts in "domain" table
>
> The module depends on tm and registrar module on which some
> modifications have been done:
>
> registrar: new api function update_to_dset to update the dset without
> rewriting the r-uri
> tm: new api function t_append_branches and some modifications on
> t_fwd.* to implement it
>
> I hope that this contribution could be useful for the community and I
> look forward to hearing your feedback, thoughts, suggestions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Federico Cabiddu

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany