[sr-dev] updated patch for dbtext

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:44:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 08/09/14 21:22, Luis Azedo wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> presence seems to share the db connection on the clean functions.
this should be no problem if it is same process. The connection is
shared also between different modules.

> this leads to messages like
>
> [dbt_base.c:150]: dbt_free_result(): unable to free internal structure
I checked the code and this is printed when there is an attempt to do
free result over a connection that has a NULL result associated with.
Perhaps the log message should be discarded and the code changed not to

For example, I am not sure if the db_text creates any internal result
structure when there is no row in result. Do you get this log all the time?

> here is mod_init of in presence.c
> if(clean_period>0)
> {
> register_timer(msg_presentity_clean, 0, clean_period);
> register_timer(msg_watchers_clean, 0, clean_period);
> }
>

> i included a updated patch tested against master.
> please consider including it.
>
> Best

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany