[sr-dev] rtpengine flags

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 5 21:31:14 CEST 2014

On 05/09/14 01:50 PM, Peter Villeneuve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated kamailio to 4.2 and the new rtpengine module looks good.
> Are there any flags that would force rtpengine NOT to touch the ICE
> attributes, just passively sit there?

That depends on what exactly you want. If there are no ICE attributes to
begin with, use ICE=remove to keep it that way. If there are ICE
attributes, either don't specify any ICE= flag at all, or use
ICE=force_relay, depending on whether you want to use it as a faux
"host" candidate, or as a low-priority "relay" candidate.

cheers