[sr-dev] Regrading Kamailio

Saurabh Srivastava saurabh at atc-labs.com
Tue Sep 2 13:08:50 CEST 2014

Hello Kamailio Team,

I am using kamailio server successfully for some time now. I have a
specific set of problem. We have a Kamailio Server setup in Amazon EC2
Cloud, the users are able to register on the server and make use of this.

*Now the problem:*

If I am trying to register multiple SIP clients from same
Public_IP:Private_IP (i.e. alice and bob from same computer) on a kamailio
server which is sitting behind Amazon EC2 Cloud Based Server, then only the
first user (who sends REGISTER packet first) is able to register
successfully on the server and all the other users after the first one are
not able to register on the server. Am I missing something in the
configuration file such that this is happening.

Please help in this regard. Waiting in anticipation

Thanks & Best Regards
Saurabh Srivastava