[sr-dev] Preserve socket info in sip_msg_shm_clone ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:24:05 CET 2014

Hello,

the details about source address as well as local socket are inside the
field:

struct receive_info rcv;

from sip_msg_t structure. This is cloned in hard copy inside tm structure.

Are you looking for something else? Or, on the other hand, maybe you can
detail more about the issue you are having/trying to solve.