[sr-dev] content-length mismatch for kamailio 4.2.x

andrew androidappaccount at 163.com
Mon Oct 27 03:40:34 CET 2014

hi all,

kamailio 4.2.x has been released, And I used two endpoint to test kamailio server. I install kamailio 4.2.x on centos 6.5 via 'yum'.

One endpoint failed to call another, I captured packets via wireshark, and found that invite method is recognized as error sip signal because of content-length' mismatch.

I examined the invite packets, and calculated content-length in invite signal. There is no mistake for the value of content-length. I guess it may be a bug in kamailio 4.2.x. But I don't know what causes kamailio to report the mismatch response. who can give me help?

I have uploaded the captured packets as an attachment. Below are two snapshots from the captured packets.

B.R.

andrew