[sr-dev] STUN FINGERPRINT attribute missing?

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 23 20:14:43 CEST 2014

On 10/23/14 13:44, Peter Villeneuve wrote:
> Thanks again for your help Richard.
>
> Here's the complete log from a call from 1000 to 1104. This time both
> are linphone Android UACs sitting behind the same NAT router.
> Sorry about the length but it's probably best if you can see the whole
> logs. I have xxed out the public IPs to protect the innocent.
> You'll also notice I have tried adding ICE=force-relay and indeed it
> seems to be creating the proper relay candidates.

I don't really see anything wrong with this call and it doesn't seem to
exhibit the issues you've mentioned, as there are no error messages or
anything else strange. Both clients are ICE and you're using
ICE=force-relay, so I'm guessing that the clients have established
communications outside of rtpengine's path, which is why it closes the
call with a timeout (no packets received).

cheers