[sr-dev] [SR-Users] New: max branches configurable via parameter

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:50:33 CEST 2014

Good stuff. I am upgrading a couple of kamailio dev servers now to test
this. I will get back to you if i find any problem later today.

I think max 31 branches are fine, at least for my needs.

Max branches per transaction would be really great. Per my own
requirements, I need higher number of max branches for only a few special
cases (e.g. call over push notification, location based on-net call routing
etc.), for other cases i would hardly need 3-5 max branches.

Regarding point 3, i am not sure if i have any use of it (besides the
better performance as you mentioned), but i guess there is no harm in it
and it may be useful for other users.

Thank you.