[sr-dev] Checking documentation for v4.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:44:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

in preparation for releasing v4.2.0 on Thursday this week, I spent some
time today to publish the documentation for v4.2.x series at the usual
places on kamailio.org site.

I am writing here to ask everyone having some spare time to check
through usual places they used in the past to read documentation on
kamailio.org and see if something is missing for 4.2.x or something is
wrong (e.g., broken or wrong links). Starting points can be:

- http://www.kamailio.org/w/documentation/
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/

Report any finding back to mailing list.