[sr-dev] rtpengine add itself only as relay candidate?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:18:38 CEST 2014

Thanks Juha.

I have tried force-relay but I belive that only works when the clients
already have ICE relay candidates, in that case rtpengine simply replaces
them with its own.

I can't believe there's no option to just add itself as a low priority
relay candidate instead of messing with the hosts candidates as it seems to
do by default.

I'm gonna keep digging. Any input is welcome.

Cheers