[sr-dev] Kamailio module statsd

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Nov 23 11:07:20 CET 2014

Great stuff! Very useful functions.

Some notes:
- The documentation needs to be in xml format, not a text file

- we already have to modules handling one set of counters/stats objects in the core. Maybe you should look into
  using those counters instead of adding a new set. These counters are also exposed in kamcmd and some in
  snmpagent automatically, so you gain a lot by using them.

- I wonder if this module should be focused on the connection to statsd and the timing functions
  should be somewhere else. I can't point to where now...

/O