[sr-dev] Partial Cherry Commit

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:28:33 CET 2014

Hello,

haven't really looked at the commit itself to see what's there, but on
the technical side of what you to do, possible options:

1) see:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12799872/apply-a-commit-chunk-by-chunk -
haven't tried it, just found it quickly

2) take the diff of that commit, just add .diff at the end of the link,
like:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/144737c482d39ae276e8a09f7dea01c5fa685bc6.diff

Then you can remove the parts you don't want, apply the resulted patch
and commit with:

git commit --author="Name <email>" .

The value for --author is the value for Author attribute in email
notifiication of the initial commit.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com