[sr-dev] git:master: modules/tsilo: added MI commands

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Nov 13 02:44:25 CET 2014

Olle E. Johansson writes:

> Some of us worked hard to try to implement all MI commands in RPC in
> an earlier release. If anything is still
> missing, please fix it or send an e-mail to the list. We should have
> more RPC than MI in the coming release.

Olle,

I recently made backwards incompatible modification to pua_publish mi
command.  Before doing that I tried to implement corresponding rpc
command.  However, pua_publish is an asynchronous MI command and I did
not find any documentation nor a corresponding example on how to write
asynchronous rpc command.  So in my case, it was lack of api
documentation that prevented me implementing the rpc command.

-- Juha